Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
(Website Terms & Conditions are at the bottom of this page)
Race Events (Booking and Deposit)
- All Race Events require pre-booking and are subject to availability.
- As from 01st March 2015 all customers using our helmets are asked to provide personal head coverings for hygiene reasons. Balaclavas are available at reception for only £2 and are yours to keep and bring with you next time.
- You will be required to provide a valid e-mail address at the time of booking as we will send you a confirmation of booking e-mail, which will include a copy of our booking terms and conditions.
- Arrival & Registration time is 30 mins prior to the start time agreed in your confirmation of booking. Failure to arrive on time will result in a reduction of track time. Arriving more than 15 mins after the agreed start time will result in the event being cancelled with full payment, based on the minimum numbers detailed in your confirmation being due.
- A deposit of £20 per driver is required to secure all midweek bookings and full payment is required for all events booked on the weekend. Your deposit/fullpayment is usually required within 7 days of the provisional booking being made, however this will be dependant on the lead time of an event. Failure to pay the deposit by the agreed date will result in the date being released.
- Deposit payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Your deposit/full payment can be paid by cash in person at the track or via telephone payment using most major credit or debit cards. A charge of 2% will be added to payments made by credit cards. Payment by debit cards, cash or cheques will not incur any surcharge. We do not accept cheques, unless agreed in advance by a manager at Raceworld Ltd.
Final / Balance Payment
- Prior to the event commencing the balance payment, as detailed on the confirmation of booking, must be paid in full.
- The minimum billing as detailed on the confirmation will be due even if fewer drivers turn up, take part or retire for whatever reason
- Unless otherwise agreed, where full payment is not received at this time, Raceworld Ltd reserve the right to cancel the event without refund of any deposits paid.
- The final payment for your event can be paid by cash in person at the track or via telephone payment by most major credit or debit cards. A charge of 2% will be added to payments made by credit cards. Payment by debit cards, cash or cheques will not incur any surcharge. We do not accept cheques, unless agreed in advance by a manager at Raceworld Ltd.
Cancellation – Race Events & booked Arrive & Drive
- If an event is cancelled more than 14 days prior to an event then the deposit paid will be forfeited.
- If the event is cancelled within 14 days of the date of the event, full payment, based on the minimum numbers detailed in your confirmation will be due.
Arrive and Drive / Practice Sessions
- Practice Sessions are available outside of our Main Race Events and are subject to availability.
- Full payment must be paid at the time of Arrival for your session. We can be paid by cash in person at the track or via telephone payment by most major credit or debit cards. A charge of 2% will be added to payments made by credit cards. Payment by debit cards, cash or cheques will not incur any surcharge. We do not accept cheques, unless agreed in advance by a manager at Raceworld Ltd.
Purchasing Gift Vouchers
- Gift Vouchers can be purchased over the phone or in person at the track. If you are planning to come to the track, please contact us first to make sure that someone will be available to process your order.
- All Vouchers must be paid in full at Point of Sale by cash or credit / debit card only
- If you require the vouchers to be posted to you, orders will incur a charge of £1.00 to cover postage and packaging.
- All Vouchers are Non-refundable.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for Cash.
- Raceworld Ltd does not accept Liability for Lost or Stolen Vouchers.
- All Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the Date of Issue.
- The Issue Date is usually the Purchase Date, except for Christmas Vouchers which will specify an Issue date of 25th December YYYY.
- In the case of Race Event Vouchers (i.e. Grand Prix, Sprint etc), sessions must be pre-booked, and a Valid Voucher Code must be quoted at the time of booking (subject to availability).
- All Vouchers must presented on the day of the event to verify Validity.
Participation Terms and Conditions
For the enjoyment and safety of all drivers, you are advised of the following extracts from our “Rules of the Circuit”. If you have any doubts about the following, please contact us directly for further information.
Rules of the Circuit
- The Management or Race Director may refuse permission for any driver to compete/drive on the grounds of safety to others and/or themselves without refund of any money paid. Please make all drivers in your group fully aware of the following extracts from our “Rules of the Circuit”.
- The physical design and size of karts operated by Raceworld Ltd may be a limiting factor for certain drivers. Drivers should be a minimum of 12 years of age and over 5ft 1 inch (1.55cm) tall to participate in race events and arrive & drive sessions.
- The minimum height of 5ft 1 inch (1.55cm) is not a guarantee that drivers can participate, all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely. Drivers outside of the height and/or weight restrictions detailed above may not be permitted to drive and no refunds will be given. Any persons concerned by these limits are welcome to visit the centre before booking and check they can control the kart safely.
- Drivers under 16 years of age must be accompanied at all times by an adult over 18 years old.
- Drivers must wear flat-soled shoes (e.g. training shoes). High heels, sandals, open toed shoes, platform soles are not permitted.
- All drivers must attend the safety briefing. Late arrivals will not be permitted to drive and no refund will be issued.
- Karting is not suitable for anyone with heart or breathing difficulties, back or neck problems, pregnant women or people with a nervous disposition.
- Alcohol or drugs must not, under any circumstances, be consumed before or during the event. Persons suspected to be under the influence of drink or drugs will not be permitted to drive and no refund issued.
- Any persons by way of unreasonable conduct either on or off the track can be asked to leave the premises without refund of any monies paid.
- Booking with Raceworld Ltd acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Website Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.raceworld-karting.co.uk
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Our terms have been provided and approved by legal documents provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
2.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
2.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
3.2 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
4.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
4.3 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
5.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
(c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
(d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
5.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
6.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
6.2 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
7.1 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
7.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. OUR DETAILS
Our business’s name is:
Our business address is:
Greendale Business Park
Our contact details are: