Iron Man (30/40/50)
5-11 drivers (Minimum 7 drivers Saturday 10am to 5pm)
New prices from 01st April 2017 Click here for details
- Iron Man 30
- Monday to Friday = £37.50 per driver
- Saturdays/Sunday = £42.50 per driver
- Iron Man 40
- Monday to Friday = £47.50 per driver
- Saturdays/Sunday = £52.50 per driver
- Iron Man 50
- Monday to Friday = £57.50 per driver
- Saturdays/Sunday = £62.50 per driver
What’s the Format?
After an initial safety briefing you and your fellow drivers will start off with a practice/qualifying session, just to get warmed up, get used to the track and karts and set your quickest time. After your practice/qualifying it’s time to line up on the grid for your final and wait for the lights to go green!
- Exclusive use of the track
- Full-face helmet
- Racing gloves
- 5 minute practice/qualifying session
- 30/40/50 minute sprint race
- Top 3 drivers receive medals
Events are available:
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 9pm
- Saturdays - 9.am to 9pm
- Sunday - 9am to 1pm & 5pm to 9pm
Raceworld is suitable for drivers over 1.55m tall.
This is not a guarantee that they will be able to drive, as all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely and be physically able to turn the steering. If in doubt contact us
BALACLAVAS MUST BE WORN BY ALL DRIVERS.
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. Available from reception for:
Washed - £1.50 (when available)
New - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvinier £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Get More Info
Interested in our Iron Man session, or want to get more info on availability? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you!