6 - 12 Teams with 1-6 drivers per team
- Monday to Friday = £90.00 per team
- Saturdays/Sunday = £100.00 per team
- Monday to Friday = £120.00 per team
- Saturdays/Sunday = £130.00 per team
- Monday to Friday = £150.00 per team
- Saturdays/Sunday = £160.00 per team
What’s the Format?
After an initial safety briefing you and your fellow drivers will start off with a 30 practice/qualifying session, just to get warmed up, get used to the track and karts and set your quickest time. After your practice/qualifying it’s time to line up on the grid for your Le-Mans/Relay style race and wait for the lights to go green!
- Exclusive use of the track
- Full-face helmet
- Racing gloves
- 60/90/120 minute Le Mans style sprint race
- Top 3 teams receive medals
Events are available:
- Monday to Friday - - 9am to 9pm
- Saturdays - 9am to 9pm
- Sunday - 9am to 9pm
Raceworld is suitable for drivers over 1.55m tall.
This is not a guarantee that they will be able to drive, as all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely and be physically able to turn the steering. If in doubt contact us
BALACLAVAS MUST BE WORN BY ALL DRIVERS.
Balaclavas must be worn by all drivers using our helmets. Available from reception for:
Washed - £1.50 (when available)
New - £3
Raceworld Branded Souvinier £5
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Get More Info
Interested in our Endurance sessions, or want to get more info on availability? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you!