Arrive & Drive
What’s the Format?
Open practice sessions
After an initial safety briefing you and your fellow drivers will race on the track in 15 minutes (10 minutes weekends and Bank holidays) timed sessions. At the end of each session you will be given a detailed race report
- Usually Sunday nights from 5pm to 9pm**
- Full-face helmet - If using our helmets you will need a balaclava! You can either bring one with you or buy one for £3 (New) or £1 (Washed)
- Racing gloves
- Monday to Friday - 12pm to 8pm (Provided we have no booked events)
- Saturdays - 9am to 9pm (Provided we have no booked events)
- Sunday - 9am to 9pm (Provided we have no booked events)
Raceworld is suitable for drivers over the age of 12 and over 1.55m tall.
This is not a guarantee that they will be able to drive, as all drivers must be able to reach the pedals safely and be physically able to turn the steering. If in doubt contact us
BALACLAVAS MUST BE WORN BY ALL DRIVERS.
As from 01st November 2015 balaclavas are mandatory
If using our helmets you will need a balaclava! You can either bring one with you or buy one for £3 (New) or £1 (Washed)
The balaclavas supplied by Raceworld are re-usable so bring them along with you next time you race.
Get More Info
Interested in our Arrive & Drive session, or want to get more info on availability? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you!